Your Safety Continues To Be Our First Priority
BOEC COVID-19 POLICY UPDATES:
- BOEC will continue to encourage all participants and volunteers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 however, this is no longer a requirement to participate in BOEC programs.
- BOEC staff and interns are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Masks are no longer required indoors however are always optional based on personal preference.
Additional Information for each program can be found here:
Please contact us with questions and general inquiries:
- Questions related to the Adaptive Ski and Snowboard Program operations and scheduling, call the BOEC ski office at 970-453-5633 or email us at [email protected]
- Questions related to Wilderness Program operations and scheduling, contact Claire DiCola, Admissions Director at [email protected]
- Questions related to BOEC Volunteer opportunities, please contact Gardner Popp, Volunteer Coordinator at [email protected]
- General inquiries are encouraged through BOEC’s main line at 970-453-6422 or toll free at 800-383-2632 (BOEC). Or email us at [email protected]