Winter Custom Group Programs
BOEC offers custom-designed, multi-day, overnight adaptive recreation camps and retreats for groups and agencies. Programs include all meals, activity instruction, 24-hr. supervision, special equipment and on-course transportation. We offer wilderness activities from rock climbing, canoeing, white water rafting, hiking, team initiatives, ropes course, Nordic skiing, outdoor skills, Leave No Trace environmental ethics programs, and much more. All activities are adapted to the ability level of the participants. Lodging options may be available for an additional fee.
- $160 per person per day / $105 per person per half day
- $60 per day for staff, teachers, personal care attendants
- $90 per student/non-profit per single day program (does not include up charges)
- $235 per person per day for professional challenge corporate groups / $185 per person per half day
- $105 per person per day for professional challenge non-profit groups
- Scott Griffith Lodge, $500 per night (sleeps up to 24 people)
- Alpine Skiing supplement, $100 per person per day
- Group transportation to/from Denver Metro area, round trip $650
Special rates are also available for one-day programs for elementary, middle and high school students or therapeutic groups; please inquire.
Call or email Claire DiCola at (970) 453-6422 / [email protected] to book your next adventure!
Please note your Client Responsibilities: All client/participants will be required to follow Breckenridge Outdoor Education Center’s safety policies and procedures and all clients will be required to sign a Participant Assumption of Risks, Acknowledgment of Inherent Risks and Indemnity Agreement in favor of BOEC upon their arrival.
If you are seeking a camp or retreat for individual sign-up, please visit our Camps & Retreats for Individuals page. Rates vary by camp.
“Thank you again for an amazing day yesterday! Never in a million years would we have ever thought that Noah would ski (and forget about going on the chairlift!)! Noah’s Buddies – Austin, Seth and Sarah were beyond amazing and patient with him and we can’t thank them enough for working with Noah. Everyone at BOEC was so kind, friendly and helpful – it was such a pleasure.”