BOEC Ropes Course Challenge: Ages 12-20
August 6 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
BOEC Ropes Course Challenge – Thursday, August 6
10:00am to 1:00pm for 12-20-year-olds (Limit 8)
On Thursday, August 6th, BOEC’s Youth Program returns with the BOEC Ropes Course Challenge where you can hang out in the trees and challenge yourself. After instruction from BOEC staff, you will go on our two-story multi-event ropes course located in the woods of BOEC’s 39-acre Wilderness Site overlooking Breckenridge. Participants can try their hand at rappelling and zip lining as well.
What to bring:
● Long pants and closed toe shoes required
● Masks required for the entire time on the ropes course
● Warm sweatshirt or fleece as it is cool in the shade at 10,000ft.
● Personal water bottle
● Your own hand sanitizer (we will provide it too but we would love if you had your own bottle)
BOEC will provide:
● Harness, helmets and all ropes course equipment
● Instruction and supervision
● Additional hand sanitizer
● Mobile hand washing station
● Additional masks if you forget yours
● Rest room available at the Griffith Lodge
Advance registration and a waiver signed by an adult/legal guardian is required for all activities. Interested individuals must register through Building Hope by visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-hype-ropes-course-12-20-tickets-114364924568.