BOEC Ropes Course Challenge: Ages 12-20
November 10 @ 3:30 pm - 5:45 pm| Free
BOEC Ropes Course Challenge – Tuesday, November 10
3:30pm to 5:45pm for 12-20-year-olds (Limit 8)
Come hang out in the trees and challenge yourself. After instruction from BOEC staff, you will go on our two-story multi-event ropes course located in the woods of BOEC’s 39-acre Wilderness Site overlooking Breckenridge. Participants can try their hand at rappelling and zip lining as well.
Transportation: With advance notice, BOEC can coordinate rides to/from the event for those who need a ride. We ask that you identify an accessible meeting location in the area where you live. Example is Breckenridge or Silverthorne Recreation Center.
What to bring:
● Long pants and closed toe shoes required
● Masks required for the entire time on the ropes course
● Warm sweatshirt or fleece as it is cool in the shade at 10,000ft.
● Personal water bottle
● Your own hand sanitizer (we will provide it too but we would love if you had your own bottle)
BOEC will provide:
● Harness, helmets and all ropes course equipment
● Instruction and supervision
● Additional hand sanitizer
● Mobile hand washing station
● Additional masks if you forget yours
● Rest room available at the Griffith Lodge
Advance registration and a waiver signed by an adult/legal guardian is required for all activities. Interested individuals must register through Building Hope by visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-hype-ropes-course-12-20-tickets-125965272521.