BOEC Rock Climbing Challenge – Camp Hale
July 15 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm| Free
BOEC Rock Climbing Challenge (Camp Hale) – Wednesday, July 15
8:30am to 2:30pm for 14-20-year-olds (Limit 10)
After instruction from BOEC staff you will spend the day rock climbing and enjoying the views of the historic Camp Hale area. This activity is good for the both the experienced climber and beginners. Perfect for anyone interested in learning a new activity in a beautiful location.
This event is limited to 10 participants. Presented free of charge by generous sponsors for Summit County residents only.
What to bring:
- Long pants recommended, closed toe shoes required
- Masks required for the entire time while climbing
- Warm sweatshirt or fleece as it is cool in the shade at 10,000ft.
- Personal water bottle
- Your own hand sanitizer (we will provide it too but we would love if you had your own bottle)
BOEC will provide:
- Harness, helmets and all ropes course equipment
- Instruction and supervision
- Additional hand sanitizer
- Mobile hand washing station
- Additional masks if you forget yours
- Pit toilet at Camp Hale will be available
- Transportation to/from Camp Hale can be prearranged in BOEC Vans.
Advance registration and a waiver signed by an adult/legal guardian is required for all activities. Interested individuals must register through Building Hope by visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-hype-rock-climbing-challenge-camp-hale-14-20-tickets-111435312018.