BOEC Lake Dillon Adventure Paddle Boards
July 21 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
BOEC Lake Dillon Adventure Paddle Boards – Tuesday, July 21
9:00am to 12:00pm for 14-20-year-olds (Limit 7)
Meet us at the Dillon Marina for a few hours of fun on Lake Dillon. *Look for the big BOEC flag!
We will have a short orientation and then head out on the water for a relaxing, beautiful and fun paddle. Everyone will have their own boat (Kayak) that has been sanitized. We have outriggers so you don’t ever have to worry about flipping!
This event is limited to 7 participants. Presented free of charge by generous sponsors for Summit County residents only.
What to bring:
- Masks required for orientation, launching, and landing
- Warm clothes or layers as it gets cold out on the water
- Personal water bottle
- Your own hand sanitizer (we will provide it too but we would love if you had your own bottle)
- Shade hat and sunglasses
BOEC will provide:
- Boats, paddles, PFD’s
- Instruction and supervision
- Additional hand sanitizer
- Mobile hand washing station
- Additional masks if you forget
- Public restrooms provided by the Dillon Marina
Advance registration and a waiver signed by an adult/legal guardian is required for all activities. Interested individuals must register through Building Hope by visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-hype-lake-dillon-paddle-board-14-20-tickets-111437025142.