BOEC Adventure Days – The HYPE Youth Connection
September 16, 2020 @ 3:45 pm - 6:00 pm| Free
BOEC Adventure Days – Paddle Board & Kayak – Wednesday, September 16
3:45pm to 6:00pm for 12-20-year-olds (Limit 10)
WHAT: The BOEC lake is a great place to paddle board and kayak. The lake is the perfect size to get out there and relax, socialize and be outside after your school day. We will have an assortment of boards and kayaks to explore.
What to bring:
- Masks required for the entire time on the climbing wall
- Warm sweatshirt or fleece as it is cool in the shade at 10,000ft.
- Personal water bottle
- Your own hand sanitizer (we will provide it too but we would love if you had your own bottle)
BOEC will provide:
- PFD’s, and all climbing and paddle board equipment
- Instruction and supervision
- Additional hand sanitizer
- Mobile hand washing station
- Additional masks if you forget yours
- Rest room available at the Griffith Lodge
Advance registration and a waiver signed by an adult/legal guardian is required for all activities. Interested individuals must register through Building Hope by visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-hype-sup-kayak-12-20-tickets-117343520629.