BOEC Lake Dillon Adventure Paddle Boards
August 10, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
BOEC Lake Dillon Adventure Paddle Boards – Monday, August 10
9:00am to 12:00pm for 12-20-year-olds (Limit 8)
Meet us at the Frisco Marina for a few hours of fun on Lake Dillon. *Look for the big BOEC flag!
We will have a short orientation and then head out on the water for a relaxing, beautiful and fun paddle. Everyone will have their own paddle board that has been sanitized.
This event is limited to 8 participants. Presented free of charge by generous sponsors for Summit County residents only.
What to bring:
- Masks required for orientation, launching, and landing
- Warm clothes or layers as it gets cold out on the water
- Personal water bottle
- Your own hand sanitizer (we will provide it too but we would love if you had your own bottle)
- Shade hat and sunglasses
BOEC will provide:
- Boats, paddles, PFD’s
- Instruction and supervision
- Additional hand sanitizer
- Mobile hand washing station
- Additional masks if you forget
- Public restrooms provided by the Frisco Marina
Advance registration and a waiver signed by an adult/legal guardian is required for all activities. Interested individuals must register through Building Hope by visiting https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-hype-lake-dillon-paddle-board-tickets-114365317744.